Thursday, April 04, 2013

Instagram + Polaroid tutorial!

I have a quick tutorial up on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog on how to make your own Instagram/Polaroids using paper :)

Here is the layout I created for this tutorial:

 I used the same basic design of the page that I shared yesterday, but used a different paper collection (6x6 paper pad again) and made it more masuline with a woodgrain background and switched up the squares for circles - and made them into pie charts :)
 I added my own bits to the paper polaroid frame, some cut pieces from patterned paper and some washi tape all stitched onto the frame.
I added a lot of stitching to the pie charts and layers under my photo.
 Check out the tutorial on the Scrapbook & Cards Today blog!

2 comments:

Diana Waite said...

LOVE this!

beckyjune said...

totally cute!