Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Some exciting news and a tutorial too!

As you may have heard, Jillibean Soup has partnered with Hampton Art! I was asked to be on the DT for Hampton Art for a term and I am excited to share this CHA project for Jillibean Soup on the blog today!

You can see the full post, along with instructions on how I made this page over on the Hampton Art blog HERE
I hope you will follow along with us over at the Hampton Art Blog - we have a lot of fun projects planned for you using some of your favorite products - Bella Blvd, Authentique, Jillibean Soup and KI Memories to name a few!


Speaking of Jillibean Soup - I have my first #trending Tuesday post up - it's a new twice monthly post about what is trending out there and how to incorporate it onto your pages!

Today, I am up with a quick tutorial on how to make paper feathers quickly, two ways.

Here is the page I created using feathers:

Hhere is a quick closeup of the feathers I used on my page. Kept it pretty simple and misted some Jillibean Soup kraft cardstock with my gold mist.

Would love it if you would check out the video HERE and leave me a comment! Let me know what you think is #trending and I may feature it in an upcoming blog post!

5 comments:

Jenny Evans said...

Congratulations!! Awesome news! And, both of your layouts are stunning!!

CutiiPromoRO said...

Congrats!

Vanessa said...

I saw both posts..love your layouts and techniques!

Diana Waite said...

CONGRATS to you!! GREAT layouts!

Leanne said...

Really loved your video tutorial over at Jillibean Soup! Gorgeous LO too..x