Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Outside your window with Lily Bee Design


I am up on the Lily Bee Design blog today, along with the talented Becky Williams where we are celebrating what is "outside your window" this week! 

Well, outside my window - this should come as no suprise as I live in Canada - there is SNOW. In fact, it was looking quite hopeful on Sunday as I could actually see patches of grass, but *sigh* it snowed again yesterday. So, I decided to go ahead and scrap about last summer and what our city looks like then :)

The challenge this week is to use 4 photos on your page, about what is outside your windows - without scrapping pictures of people! Tough one right! Anyways, here was my take on the challenge:

I used a lot of yellow if you can't tell! I remember the days when I was scared of yellow and its' beautiful boldness and vibrancy :) Not anymore! In fact, I love this paper - the tone on tone yellow chevron paper from the new Lily Bee Sweet Shoppe collection is perfect for a sun beam!
I did cut that sun beam from my Silhouette Cameo, along with my title, using a 6x6 paper pad from the Pinwheel collection - I am finding that I am buying (and using) more and more 6x6 paper pads these days than larger 12x12 sheets of paper. I guess that is just my style.
I added some of the new Lily Bee chipboard stickers to the title and on the photo here:
Hope you will play along with us for this challenge - and link us up on Facebook, Twitter or even on the Lily Bee blog! Please stop by today and say HI :) Becky and I appreciate your comments!




1 comment:

Doreen Vasquez said...

Beautiful layout!!! Love the colors and the sunbeams!