Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Favorite Things

I am back again today to share another page I made using some fun dies and stamps from

My Favorite Things!

This time I really let the dies lead the way for my page - I used a die to create the background for my page and went from there:
Supplies:


I created the background for my page using the Labels and Tabs die set - I cut a whole bunch of different papers and created the background for my page. I stitched them all down onto white cardstock.

I added in some smaller labels layered with some of the stamps and a little more stitching too!
I used some different colours of ink and some of the great chevron/arrow stamps in the Right this way set by Laina Lamb (who is totally awesome by the way)

I had so much fun with these dies and the stamps this month - I am so glad to have them added to my stash - each of the sets are true "staples" and I know I will use them over and over again!

Make sure you check out the My Favorite Things blog for the details on how you could win a prize valued at up to $20 and to see what the rest of the team did this month!


6 comments:

Melody said...

Love, love your layout and how you used the MFT dies!

Lisa H. said...

wow! I love the background you created with those Die-namics. pretty, pretty layout.

Unknown said...

so so pretty!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Nicole! Love the background you created!!

Christy said...

So many awesome additions to this layout! I love all the close-ups because it really draws attention to the details that make this WOW!

Diana Waite said...

this is WOWY awesome!