Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Lily Bee Design!

Well, I am back at my "day job" today after being off for a month with the kids this summer. My job is fine, but a little boring and tedious...so, while I count down the hours until I am off, why not leave you with a project and a freebie right!?

I created this project for Lily Bee Design today, with a free cut file using Lily Bee hearts :)

To create the page, I cut the white heart background with my Cameo and then added some different variations on red/pink behind the heart background.

 

 I kept a few of the white hearts and stitched them with my title onto my photo to fill in some of the space.

I also added in a bunch of stickers and chipboard from the Lily Bee collections along one side of the page to balance out the photo a bit.


So, I mentioned freebie right?? If you are interested in this heart background:

you can download it HERE for free! ENJOY!!

I would love to see what you do with this, if you do download... please link me up in the comments section on my blog, or upload to the Lily Bee Flickr group!

4 comments:

Tracey said...

Absolutely love your page Nicole!! Fantastic!!

ALINE said...

Very beautiful! I loved your page!!!!

Dani Fai said...

Great page !!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely adore this page!