Monday, September 23, 2013

SUPER exciting news!!!

The announcement went up on the blog today, so I don't have to keep this a secret any longer....

I am officially a Bella Girl! I will be designing layouts for Bella Blvd. for the next year and can't wait to start!!! I have had a scrappy crush on their products for a long time... and didn't make the team last year... but I thought I would give it one more go this year... and it worked!

I will be back to share a couple of my projects that I submitted for the call, but here are a couple sneaks for now:


Ok, that is not too much ... sorry, but watch the full reveals on the Bella Blvd. blog soon!

You can check out everyone's DT intros on the Bella blog starting next week - on Monday!  

Check it all out here :

http://www.bellablvd.typepad.com

4 comments:

Leanne said...

yay! so exciting! congrats my friend..x

Ruth G said...

Congratulations! I can't wait to see all your fab Bella projects!

Jenny Evans said...

Congratulations Nicole!! I am so so excited for you!!!!

Kelly said...

Congratulations...I'm excited to be on the team with you :)