Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lily Bee free cut file!!!

 HEY scrappers!!! I am excited to be here today to share a fun Lily Bee Design page and a FREE cameo cut file!

This week on the Lily Bee Design blog the theme is "Write it down"... and since my day was also digital download day, I created this freebie cut file for those Silhouette Cameo lovers out there:

Take a look at the page I made with this file:
I used a lot of stamps and letter stickers on this page, and love using those fun mini ABC stickers for journaling onto the page directly :
 
I had a lot of fun embellishing the empty circle space on my page with stamps and punched pieces of paper: 

 
 If you want to download the free cut file - just click HERE

Stay tuned, my next Lily Bee page will be with the new lines that were just released!!!



Post a Comment