Thursday, October 24, 2013

Lily Bee free cut file!!!

 HEY scrappers!!! I am excited to be here today to share a fun Lily Bee Design page and a FREE cameo cut file!

This week on the Lily Bee Design blog the theme is "Write it down"... and since my day was also digital download day, I created this freebie cut file for those Silhouette Cameo lovers out there:

Take a look at the page I made with this file:
I used a lot of stamps and letter stickers on this page, and love using those fun mini ABC stickers for journaling onto the page directly :
 
I had a lot of fun embellishing the empty circle space on my page with stamps and punched pieces of paper: 

 
 If you want to download the free cut file - just click HERE

Stay tuned, my next Lily Bee page will be with the new lines that were just released!!!



5 comments:

Tracey said...

Love your page Nicole!! Awesome!

Katrina Hunt said...

LOVE this and love the cute files! You are definitely one of my scrappy crushes!!! Hugs, Katrina

Ruth G said...

Wonderful page and freebie! What a fun and versatile collection of cuts! And I just love Lily Bees letter stickers! They are awesome! Thanks for sharing your LO and your files!!!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Thanks for the cut files!!!! Love the layout as always :)

Anonymous said...

thanks a lot for your generous share. I love your creations. "See" you soon !