Friday, October 04, 2013

World Card Making Day!!!

It's right around the corner - October 5 for those that do not know.... I have been a card making mad woman this past weekend!

Here are a few sneaks of my projects:

  


There are many manufacturers celebrating with card making challenges, sketches and more this weekend!!! How will you celebrate?? I hope you will take this time to get started on those holiday cards that most leave until last minute!!

Jillibean Soup is getting a head start on the party - and is offering up some sketches to give you a head start on World Cardmaking Day!

Here are my takes on all three sketches:



 



I hope you will join in on all the celebrations around the 'net... I have cards popping up at a few places out there!











1 comment:

ALINE said...

Wow... very beautiful cards!