Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Jillibean Soup video - Hidden journaling

Happy Tuesday!!! Did you have good long weekend?? I was lucky to be off from work both last Friday and yesterday so I had lots of time to rest up for this work week!

Another Tuesday means another tutorial for Jillibean Soup too! Today, it is a video tutorial on using those polaroid style Placemats from Jillibean Soup to add some extra photos and hidden journaling to your page.

Here is the page I created for this week's tutorial:


If you are interested in checking out the video - here it is:




I would love it if you could leave me a comment and let me know what you think! You can do that here, on my youtube channel or on the Jillibean Soup blog!

2 comments:

{VICKI} said...

I've never done hidden journaling.
How does someone looking at your album know it's there and how do they read it if it's in a page protector?

Leire said...

Love your layout!!