Monday, November 11, 2013

Jillibean Soup card share

Good morning!

I am just quickly checking in today with a fun card that I made for the Jillibean Soup blog this month




This card started with a few basics - my scraps from other projects, some Pea Pod Parts (diecuts) and a flower die from Spellbinders. I layered a piece of a kraft coloured lattice Placemat from Jillibean over a grey background paper and then got to work with the flowers:





Using the Blossom die from Spellbinders, I cut a few different sized flowers and layered them over each other using dimensional adhesive and finally a button from Jillibean Soup to finish one off and a brad in the other.




I added in a few die cut pieces from the Cold Avocado Soup line and a wooden flag for my sentiment and voila! I love when you can use up some of your scraps to make a pretty card very easily!

Make sure you are checking in with us on the Jillibean Soup blog for tons of scrappy inspiration from our DT! I will be back tomorrow to share my newest video tutorial for Jillibean Soup - don't miss it!

No comments: