Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Scrapbook and Cards Today + a freebie!

Hey everyone! Just wanted to share a project I made for the Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine blog today with another free Silhouette Cameo cut file.

Here is the freebie for this month:


Here is my page using this file:
 

I cut apart the doily shapes for this page and used them as part of my top design. I also had enough for some spares and created this card too:

 

Check out the full post on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog and download the freebie HERE!

And there is still time to pre-order your 2014 PageMaps Planner/Calender with tons of design inspo, tips and PageMaps sketches too!

Here is a quick sneak of my page for this planner (which I CANNOT wait to get in my hands)

 

I can't wait for you all to see it - it is gonna be an amazing planner!!! That Basic Grey Persimmon I was fortunate enough to use is AMAZING too!!!

Happy scrapping !!

1 comment:

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Another awesome freebie cut file!!!!! Thanks so much, and as always, thanks for the inspiration Nicole!!!!