Sunday, November 10, 2013

Scraptastic October Kit

I do not know where my head has been, but I have forgotten to post my October pages from Scraptastic! I just got November's "Colorblind" kit and can't wait to dig in !!

Although there are some pinks and yellows in the kit, there are lots of masculine options too!
 
  For this page, I embraced the pink/coral color and mixed it with the yellow in the kit:

 
 

And lastly a good mix of both boy/girl stuff from the kit together!


 

I'll be back in a couple days with my newest video tutorial for Jillibean Soup! Stay tuned :)




3 comments:

Leanne said...

Omgosh!! I am loving your circle theme of late!! The stitching is divine and embellishment placement is always perfect!! thanks for the constant inspiration..x

Ruth G said...

I'm loving that circle frame LO the best (don't tell the others). Just such a great idea to have it peeking through to the base layer with lots of goodies in the openings! Wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm gonna share it on Pinterest!

Sarah said...

Loving that circle layout! Stunning!