Monday, December 23, 2013

Are you a WINNER!!!

Thank you so much for all the comments on the blog - I appreciate hearing what people want to see on blogs ... and don't. Sometimes I feel like people don't leave comments because they don't like what they are reading... hope that is not the case...

If I am going to blog, I want people to get something from it, and it not be a waste for everyone :)


Anyways - onto the winners of the 3 Scraptastic Kit club giveaways!

1) the THIS LIFE NOTED kit -- Danielle Brown


2) the HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS kit AND add-on -- Laura


3) the set of exclusive Scraptastic stamps -- Tracey


CONGRATULATIONS!!! Please send me your mailing/contact info to:

nowosad1@mts.net

and I will pass it along to Jessica at Scraptastic to be shipped ASAP!


Thank you again for stopping by :) Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Wow! Thrilled to see my name up there! Thank you so much!!

Merry Christmas!!

Laura said...

Wow, thank you so much :)
An extra Christmas present!