Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Hampton Art - cards Dec

Good morning!

Today, I wanted to share a few holiday cards, made using some fabulous new stamps by Gloria Stengel for Hampton Art I love the fun sketchy design of the font on these stamps and had to use a couple different ones.




I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut a holly and berries shape and used it with some KI Memories and Studio G papers from Hampton Art:





For this card, I used another Gloria Stengel stamp and some non-tradtional holiday color by adding in a little blue with the green! I used mostly all Studio G paper from a paper note pad and a mini envelope from KI Memories:





I am excited to go to CHA in a few weeks - I am just finishing off my last CHA projects for the Hampton Art booth! I am very fortunate this CHA to have my work in the Hampton Art, Jillibean Soup and Basic Grey booths!

There are some GREAT released coming from each of those companies.... make sure you are checking them all out on their blogs and facebook pages... you want to see those sneaks!

HAVE A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS! I am off on a blogging break for a few days ... thank you to all that visit and leave comments, I read each and every one and appreciate your kind words here on the blog.

1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

I love everything you do! These are amazing! The textures, layering, and stamping are gorgeous!

Cannot wait to see you and your work at CHA!!