Monday, December 16, 2013

Jillibean Soup cards

Well, Christmas is just around the corner, and I thought I would share a couple cards I did for the Jillibean Soup blog this month that were really easy to do!

This card was inspired by those washi tape trees I have seen on Pinterest, but I used some strips of patterned paper instead, and a cute Jillibean Soup cut file (found in the Silhouette America store)

Next up is a card made using a few stickers and some punched circles of patterned paper! This was a little fiddly to get all the circles to line up nicely, but I like how it turned out!


I would like to know - do you make and send holiday cards on your own???  And, do people appreciate the hand made ones, if you do send them?


2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

These are great cards Nicole! I think I could tell a card made by you any where.You have such a distinctive flare and quality to your cards.Love them!