Thursday, December 05, 2013

Page Maps + Carta Bella!

Good morning!! I am mid-way into a crazy week of holiday parties, Christmas concerts and someone is having her 40th birthday this week.. *gag* I am officially OLD.

I am super exicted to be sharing a page I did for Kaitlin Shaeffer using one of her lines for Carta Bella WITH a PageMaps sketch too! Check out the PageMaps site for the full reveal with her products.

Here is my page:

 

I had a lot of fun with this page - the fun girly pink/orange ombre background is one of my favorite papers!
I love the mix of colours with a little gold thrown in for good measure, thank goodness for Heidi Swapp mist and a heat gun! I soaked it in a lot and heat set it and it almost embossed the cardstock for my title!

Anyway, I am off to work and then volunteer at the school tonight!! I will be back tomorrow with another project!! Lots to share these days :)







1 comment:

Ruth G said...

I love that background paper, too, as well as your lovely layout! All the wonderful pops of yellow really make me feel so very happy! Thanks so much for sharing!