Thursday, December 05, 2013

Today is a big day!

The winter issue of Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine is out!!! I am super excited to be apart of this great PRINT magazine!!


Just wait until you see this issue - lots of great articles and inspiration too!

One project I did was part of looking back, looking forward article and I thought it was particularly appropriate to look back on this past year as today is also a big birthday for me! I am now 40.




I know it's totally crazy - but I am very sad about it. It seems like time has flown by and half my life is over! I know, I still have half (or more) to go... but it just seems depressing to me ! lol

Since it's my birthday and the best magazine ever is out today - let's celebrate! I am giving away a free copy of the magazine to one lucky winner!

Just say HI and I will pick a winner on December 9, 2013 !!!
Post a Comment