Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Bella Blvd Pocket style!

I'm up on the Bella Blvd blog today with a page inspired by pocket scrapbooking!

When I was at CHA last month, one trend I noticed was smaller sized 2x2" pockets for this style of scrapbooking. While I don't pocket scrapbook, I think the same principle and products can be used on your normal 12x12 or 8.5x11 pages.

Here is the page I came up with:


I used a smaller sized grid using the new Family Forever collection papers- the 2x2" size to create the background for my page. I really was hoping to have some of the new Bella Blvd Candid cards for this page but I hadn't received the new goodies when I created this page. They would have been perfect to integrate into the pattern.


I added a 3x4 journaling card, perfect for pocket scrapbooking, and tucked it behind one of the photos on the page.


I hope you will check out what the other Bella designers did with their pocket scrapbook pages today on the blog HERE !!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing, Nicole! One of my favorite layouts, EVER!

ALINE said...

This page is fabulous!
I loved!

Leanne said...

seriously cute Nic!! Another fabulous creation..x