Friday, February 14, 2014

Pebbles Inc. Yours Truly!

I was excited to be asked by Tauni Everett to be a GDT over on the Pebbles Inc. blog today!

I was sent a generous box with the new Yours Truly collection - just perfect for Valentine's day! I created three pages with it to share on the blog...

here they are, using only some cardstock and the Yours Truly collection by Pebbles!


This collection is great for masculine pages too - there are some fun chalkboard elements great for boys !



As soon as I saw the little mini envelops I knew I had to use them for a page about the little notes Lucas leaves for me :)


I would appreciate it if you could stop by the Pebbles Inc. blog today and say HI and let me know what you think of my projects and the entire Yours Truly line!

3 comments:

Mermaid said...

You really rock this collection! 3 really great pages!

ALINE said...

Wow... These layouts are fabulous!
I loved!

Leanne said...

off to check them out..x