Monday, February 24, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Love Yourself

Good Morning!!

I had a fun page go up on the Jillibean Soup blog last week and wanted to share it. It combines some of the new CHA releases, along with one of the new Jillibean Soup Placemat die cut sheets.

I created the page, by laying the white placemat onto white cardstock. I lightly traced larger triangles onto the background, using the placemat as a template of sorts Then, I cut out some triangle/diamond shapes out of different patterns of paper, mixing in some Soup Staples II.


I added one of the Stampable Doilies and a Soup Label, along with a few punched circles out of a couple of the fun papers from Spicy Social Soup, including pie charts!!


I layered on some fun Jillibean Soup embellishments, like the new Wood Sprinkles, epoxy dots &/or bling surrounded by natural wood! LOVE these! Once you start using them, you will be addicted. I think this one is about the size of a nickel.



I cut out a title with my Cameo, using a brush script file I found and modified to fit my page, using black Soup Staples II paper - the small dot is perfect for cutting titles.



That's it for me today, make sure you hop over to the Jillibean Soup blog HERE and leave a little HEY for our designers! We love to read your comments on our projects.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I really, really love this Nicole!

ALINE said...

This page is pretty!
I loved it!