Friday, February 21, 2014

Jillibean Soup DT Call

The results of the DT call are up on the Jillibean Soup blog today.

I am so excited to be back for another term. Jillibean was my first "big" design team and seriously they are like family to me now. Jill and Kimber are amazing and I am so happy to be back on the team again. I don't know what I will do when they tire of me!!

Here is the full list of amazing designers (and friends too) that I will be working with this year.
Check out all the great GDT's we will have too!



I know it's going to be a great term!!

Please stop by the Jillibean Soup blog and congratulate everyone!

1 comment:

Jaclyn Rench said...

YAY! Congrats, Nicole! So happy to see your name among the designers again this year! Don't know if I can imagine Jillibean without you!