Tuesday, February 18, 2014

#u&me - Scraptastic

Good morning :)

I am stopping by the blog today with another page from my January Scraptastic kit... I just finished off my February projects and will share those soon :)

I just love the bright colours in this kit - Tongue Tied. All that Studio Calico Printshop is enough to drool over !

I started this page by just punching a lot of circles from my scraps from this kit. I really wanted to use all different patterns and colours, so I punched a few different sizes and played around layering them together. Once I had decided on the stacking process, I adhered them to my page and added some sewing.


You can see that I embellished the circles with one of the exclusive flair from the kit, along with some of the cool glittered stars from the kit too!



I added in more glitter with the Dear Lizzy heart toothpicks, tucked under this brushscripted tag.



And here is my completed page - I used the cool ombre paper by Echo Park for the background of the page.


Thanks for stopping by the blog today - the weather is *maybe* finally turning around up here in Canada .... so I hope to get outside to take a few wintery pics this weekend coming up.. How about you??

4 comments:

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

What a fun design!

ALINE said...

This page is very beautiful!

Sarah said...

This is awesome!!! Love the layered circles and the brush script tag!

Leanne said...

beautiful! LOVE those toothpicks and the brush script tag..x