Thursday, March 20, 2014

Bella Blvd - It's all about the triangles

Good morning!!! I am excited to be sharing a page with you that I made for the Bella Blvd. Blog this week.

Today's topic is all about trends - more specifically, TRIANGLES! Since I am a huge shape freak, I was very excited to hit this page!

Here is what I came up with:



To make this project come together quickly, I did all the cuts on my cameo. I created two different triangle shapes - one solid and one frame. I was inspired to use the framed triangle by my talented friend Patricia Roebuck from a page she did with that shape recently.




You can see that the slightly smaller frame shape is great for layering - I added some stitching to the triangles with the frames on top.


I added in some cute Bella Blvd flowers, along with some stickers and candid cards, that are new and FABULOUS!!! I am not a project lifer - and they are great for layouts, cards and great for PL spreads too.



That's it for me today!! Now, please head on over to the Bella Blog and let us know what you think of our trendy triangle projects!

1 comment:

ALINE said...

This page is gorgeous!