Sunday, March 30, 2014

Cocoa Daisy GDT!

Hey everyone! I am super excited to be guesting over at Cocoa Daisy in April !

I had a blast with the April kit Hint of Sunshine and wanted to share two projects that I made with this kit.

The main kit is full of rich navy, bright yellow and pops of green and shimmery gold. I also picked up a couple of the add-ons to go with the main kit when creating my projects.



One of the fun things about the Cocoa Daisy kits are the exclusive papers!! Yes, papers - that cork/white striped paper is one of the exclusives and my favorite :) I cut some simple squares and tilted them to create this pattern on the page.
 I added a title and embellies using the Prism add-on for this month:
I clipped the stems off the Studio Calico leaves and made them into a heart shape with a couple small staples

The main kit came with this funky gold/coppery glitter and I used a chevron/arrow stamp with some glue and then sprinkled on the glitter over top to create a slightly glittery package :)


I also created this page, using the Day In The Life add-on - Dewdrop . I just adore the new Jillibean Soup mini placemats and knew I wanted to do a grid style page with them:

I used the main kit's exclusive stamp with some gold embossing powder over the Amy Tangerine paper in the Patterned Paper add-on this month. Paired with a few Doodlebug chevron arrows in an ombre like pattern on the bottom row.


I fancied up my Jillibean Soup mini placemats in a couple really simple ways. First, I backed the camera shape with patterned paper from the kit and add-ons and then stitched around the edges with gold thread. For the title work, I glittered up just the STORY part of the card with that fun gold, starry glitter:


Oh, how I LOVE that glitter!!!
I tied in more glittery loveliness with the sequin linen thread from the main kit, attaching some leaves and the gold mini clothespins from the main kit.


That's it for me today - I have a couple more projects to share soon with this month's kit .. in the mean time, head over to Cocoa Daisy HERE, to check out the main kit and several add-ons you can choose from!



2 comments:

ALINE said...

These projects are very beuatiful!
I loved it!

Patricia Roebuck said...

Amazing girl!! You knocked the gallery out the ball park!