Sunday, March 23, 2014

Jillibean Soup - Sparkle

Good morning! Just stopping in on this chilly Sunday morning.. yes, still chilly... to share a page I created this month for Jillibean Soup, using some of the new winter collections.


I started my page with a simple white cardstock base. I really wanted to use several of the new Jillibean Soup stamps,so I temporarily placed my photos down and then did my stamping, using the new clear stamps. These new sets are some of my absolute favorites.



You can see, I also added some misting around the page in a few different colours, along with some fun Jillibean Soup embellishments - like diecuts and corrugated shapes.


Here is my completed project all ready to go:



I am off to do some scrapping - hope you have a great day - if you are looking for some inspiration, just check out all the great projects on the Jillibean Soup blog!!

4 comments:

Kristie W. said...

Fabulous page! Love the mix of patterns you used as well as all the embellishing!

Leanne said...

LOVE it!!

ALINE said...

This page is wonderful!
O loved it!

Gileide said...

All you do is perfect!