Thursday, May 15, 2014

Hello Adventure | Silhouette America

Good morning!! I am here today to share my first project that went up on the Silhouette blog this morning. It uses several different shapes from the online store that are great for several kinds of projects.

Here is my page:
I really wanted to add a whimsical title to my photo, so I cut out this fun "hello" shape and stitched it right to the photo. I also cut a larger title to ground it a little and adhered it with dimensional foam adhesive.

 I also cut some KI Memories border shapes and removed the dots inside to create rows of "clouds" on my page, using some Silhouette adhesive backed paper - this makes it SO easy to stick down and no need to fool around with choosing the right adhesives.
I hope you will stop by the Silhouette blog HERE and say hi and let me know what you think!



1 comment:

Diana Waite said...

this is just BEAUTIFUL!