Wednesday, May 14, 2014

New Bella Blvd!

Good Morning!! This week on the Bella Blog we are sharing projects using the new mini collections and today I am up with a bright page :)

I used mainly the Scattered Sprinkles collection - I love all things polka dots and this has a funky polka dot design to it, and the B-sides are just perfect!

I cut several strips of paper and added them to my base page. I stitched them up and then layered more stickers from the collections, along with some Candid Cards and Paper Pieces!

Those items make it so easy to scrap and get a page done super quick!

I love that all the Bella Blvd collections just work together, and are still so individual.

I would love it if you would stop by the Bella Blog HERE and say HI... let us know what you think of the new collections and our creations with it!
Post a Comment