Wednesday, May 07, 2014

SCT May freebie

Good morning!! How was your weekend? Did you get in scrapbooking done on National Scrapbook Day? I was out of town at a charity crop about 3 hours away and managed to get a lot accomplished!

Today, I am sharing the May cut file freebie for Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine! It's all about the boys in your life... I asked what people wanted to see in the freebies and "boy" was what I heard!

Here is the freebie for this month:

This was approved by my 11 yr old very trendy son.... so we know it is okay to use on pages for all ages :)

Here is the page I created with this cut file:


there are lots of fun words in this freebie, along with interesting boy elements. I used a lot of the words to create part of the title area for my page and lots of Amy Tangerine Plus One too!

To download the file - just click HERE! I would appreciate it, if you could pop on over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog HERE and say hi and let me know what you think!

I hope you enjoy this one!

5 comments:

ALINE said...

This page is very beautiful!
I loved!

Anonymous said...

Oh these are fantastic! I love how striking the black 'Dude' looks over the bits of colourful goodness underneath :)

Leanne said...

I love that this file was "boy" approved!

Laurel Beard said...

Love this. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

slbt17 said...

thanks ! These are perfect!
Sandra ltb