Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Silhouette Free Shape!

Good morning!! It's Free Shape day on the Silhouette Blog and I am up with a project using that shape(s).

There are actually a few free shapes in today's bundle - and I used several of them to create my page. I started off my page by cutting some of the arrows (one of the free shapes), with a rectagle box around them out of Silhouette Washi sheets! I love this stuff - the patterns are great and they come in three different patterned sheets in one package. FYI they are SUPER sticky, so be careful how you peel of the backing, I recommend a little at a time, I messed up some of my letters and learned the hard way :) I cut some of the tickets out of Silhouette vellum and stamped on them with Staz On ink and then added some stitching too.



I cut the title out of self-adhesive cardstock and used some gray watercolor paint on it. When it was dry, I adhered it to my page and then stitched through with some gold metallic thread.


Here is my finished page. You can head on over to the Silhouette blog for today's FREE shape of the week! It's a good one!.

To get the free shape go here - Silhouette Blog

No comments: