Wednesday, July 02, 2014

Cocoa Daisy July kit - Viewfinder!

I am so way behind in blogging this month, I just haven't had a minute to sit down to post ! Sorry about that! I know it is boring when people don't keep up their blogs... hope some of you are still out there :)

I am stopping by today to share a couple pages I made with this month's kit and addons at Cocoa Daisy!


The kit(s) is jam packed with lots of travel themed items - however I quite easily managed to do lots of non-travel themed pages!

The main kit has a stitching template, which normally I shy away from as it can be labour intensive...but the template was quite easy to use so I did a few pages with it!


You can see I went a little crazy with the stitching :)


Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back tomorrow with another Cocoa Daisy project :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

love the stitching. you are a patient girl!