Monday, September 01, 2014

September and some exciting news!

Happy September!! I am excited to share some long awaited news that happened while I was on vacation in Disney this summer - I am proud to say I am part of the NEW Social Media team for Fancy Pants!!! This is such a new experience for me and I am beyond excited to begin!!!



A definite plus for me is to work along side some mega talented designers and friends like Mel Blackburn, Stephanie Buice, Becky Williams, Emily Spahn, Laura Craigie, Latisha Yoast, Kim Watson (our fearless leader) and Jodi Sanford the owner of Fancy Pants!

I am beyond excited to get started- so please stop by the Fancy Pants blog this coming Saturday for our first "Social Saturday" where we wrap up all the fun social media goings on!

3 comments:

Bonjourscrap said...

Congrats ! Sounds like a lot of fun is coming for you...

Linda said...

Congratulations! Now we will expect even more from you (LOL). Your talents are being recognized!

CalleLillyCafe said...

Congrats to you!!