Saturday, October 04, 2014

more World Card Making Day + cut freebie!

I am here to share with you a few cards I made for the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine World Card Making Day celebration!

I created a free cut file to help make my card process quicker... and here it is:

I created three cards, using different parts of this cut file... each square is 4"x4" but can be easily resized larger.. the floral is pretty detailed so I wouldn't go too small with it.

First up is my attempt at watercolouring. Still need lots of practice on this one! I cut it out of white cardstock and simply coloured the paper with pink and red watercolours and some stamping.


Next up are a few cards I made using Fancy Pants Bouquets and Burlap line! Such a pretty line to work with :)



More Fancy Pants Burlap and Bouquet on this card too! I love the look with the natural twine to tie in with the burlap theme.



There are prizes going on ALL DAY over at the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog - so head on over to download this cut file freebie and check out all the giveaways you have a chance to win!

Here is the link to the download: WORLD CARD MAKING DAY


Post a Comment