Sunday, October 05, 2014

Silhouette tutorial page

Good morning!! Today, I wanted to share with you this page that I made for the Silhouette blog last week - a quick tutorial on print and cut files - without having to print them!

Here is my page:



I started off by selecting this shape in the Silhouette online store:


I used the shape to create my title and even the placement of my photo on my page:




I added lots of cut flowers - something I rarely do - embellished with stitching and lots of buttons and epoxy dots.

To check out the tutorial, head on over to the Silhouette blog HERE

4 comments:

MiaW said...

such a beautiful page!

Patricia Folchert said...

Wow, love this layout Nicole! The colors, the saying, the flowers- perfect!

Patricia Roebuck said...

What a cool idea, Nicole! Came out gorgeous!

Leanne said...

wow!! just amazing!!!