Friday, December 26, 2014

Bella Blvd resolutions

It's almost Christmas!!! and 2015 is right around the corner.

Over on the Bella Blvd blog last week, we were challenged to scrap about new year resolutions. Truth is - I completely SUCK at resolutions. I usually give up early on, so I am not making any this year. Nothing specfic anyway. Just be a better version of me.

2014 was not a fantastic year by any means, we can all "do" better and be better people, I think that is what I want to focus on more this upcoming year. Remove all drama from my life - and those causing it!

Here is the page I created for this challenge:



I started with one of the Classic Calendars papers and went from there filling in the "days" on the calendar with different papers and stitching it all together.



I added in a diecut title and some journaling printed on vellum as the background is pretty busy, like me :)


Have a great day!

No comments: