Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Jillibean Soup - Receipt Holder how to!

Good morning!!! I am excited to share with you a fun project idea I made for the Jillibean Soup booth at CHA. It uses one of the new and fun Mix the Media surfaces, a little paper and some Mix the Media Ephemera Packs!



I won't take credit for this idea - it came from the Big Bean herself, Jill Yegerlehner, owner of Jillibean Soup. She provided the idea of a LOVE sign, and I went from there to this:



Creating this project is beyond simple.

1) You need a Jillibean Soup large receipt holder. CHECK.

2) Diecut or freehand some large letters to spell LOVE. I used Soup Staples III paper. CHECK.

3) Print off 4 lovey dovey photos of you and your significant other or really, anyone :) CHECK.

4) Layer like a mad person! I added doilies, tags and some paper behind each of my photos and then vellum stickers, buttons, etc. to finish off each square area.

5) Clip onto the receipt holder.

 






The best part of this project is that it is so easy to do and any subject would work. An added bonus is that you can easily change it up over time !! Just change the word or even just the photos! Love projects like that.

Happy Crafting!


No comments: