Thursday, January 29, 2015

Amazing Friend - Silhouette

Last week, I had a quick tutorial over on the Silhouette America blog - on how to make your own project page cards for pocket scrapbooking or whatever really! I don't do PL spreads so I used my cards on a scrapbook page.



I started with a couple basic designs from the Silhouette store and then created a quick card using my shape tool. You can virtually use any shape and create the card by adding a circle, square or rectangle around it and weld! I love how the title looks cut into the card shape.



I stepped out of my comfort zone a little and added some diecut flowers from Silhouette design shapes too. I don't often use flowers in this way, but they really are just so easy to cut out and piece together with some dimensional adhesive! Just add an enamel dot or brad to the center and you are good to go!

If you want to check out the tutorial - just head over to the Silhouette blog HERE

No comments: