Wednesday, January 07, 2015

More Cocoa Daisy projects!

Hello! I am back on the blog today to share my last 2 projects using the Cocoa Daisy January kit - Pajama Time!


The exclusive papers in this month's kits were just plain amazing, and I used one as the background of this page.


There is an Amy Tangerine stitching set in one of the kits, and I used it to trace my title, instead of piercing with a needle. I added some stamping with the CD exclusive stamps in the kit too to some of the letters. Will use those stamps over and over again for sure.




My next page uses lots of Jillibean Soup that was in the kit - and if you have been a reader of this blog you will know that I design for Jillibean Soup and so I have a fondness for these items! I added some gold foil and gold glitter to the ends of the vellum feathers in the CD kit , along with some fun stickers in the kit by Pebbles Inc. You can see I used those stitching stamps again!




Lastly, or should I say initially - as I did this step before I did anything else - I used the Jillibean Soup mask in the main kit to create my title block. I traced it lightly with a pencil and then watercolored it in with gray watercolor paint. I did decide that it needed some ooomf... so I traced some of the words onto patterned paper and cut them out and popped them over top of the dry title. I like it better that way :)



Here is the whole thing all together!! That is it for this month's kit!

No comments: