Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bella Blvd Altered Mirror

Hello hello!! (is anyone out there).. I am stopping by the blog today to quickly share a fun and easy project using the new Bella Blvd Clear Cuts and Invisibles.

If you haven't had a chance to check these out yet, the previews are up on the Bella Blvd blog and some of our DT have started showing projects using them!

The Clear Cuts are transparencies and Invisibles are a thicker plastic - you can punch these but they can't be cut in a electronic die cut machine - trust me on that one ;)

I decided to make this fun mirror for my daughter's room, using both the Clear Cuts and Invisibles. I did run the Clear Cuts through my Cameo and it cut nicely on the chipboard setting... and the Invisibles were punched with my Stampin' Up flower punch.



I did some cutting on my Cameo to make the flower centers and added some brads and new Bella Blvd epoxy dots to the frame to embellish as well.



The flowers were layered with dimensional foam adhesive and simply adhered with glue dots to complete! It's pretty cute sitting in my daughter's room on an easel. We opted for that instead of hanging it low enough for her to see into :)

Make sure you stop by the Bella Blvd blog to check out how the DT is using these same products on other projects!


No comments: