Friday, February 13, 2015

October Afternoon - Days Like These

It's Friday and so I am back to share another page for my GDT this month for October Afternoon!

Today's page is simple with a photo taken last fall in Vegas with my hubby using our selfie stick :) Best invention ever. Just sayin'



I used mainly the Saturday Mornings collection for this page, as well as a cut file from the Silhouette Design Store that I love. I chose to have it fill one half of my page and create a large photo area to the right of it.

You can see that I also cut the "life" from the golen yellow paper in the Saturday Mornings collection and layered it over the same title. I used some OA chipboard hearts and labels on the top of my page, and some stamping with a Snapshots roller stamp. Love the fun little sentiments on each roll :)


  


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today - I would really appreciate it if you could stop by the October Afternoon blog HERE and let me know what you think of today's project! Thanks :) I have the best blog readers !

No comments: