Saturday, February 14, 2015

More Hip Kit!

HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY ! I will be spending the day with my kids at the soccer pitch as they are in a tournament this weekend...hope you are spending the day with some people you love!

I am also up on the Hip Kit blog today with another page from the February Kits! Such pretty kits and lots of inspiration is being shared daily. I am up on the blog each Saturday morning to kick off the weekend!

Here is the second page I created using the February kit - I used the Woodgrain paper by Webster's Pages for my background. I wanted to use more of that pretty polka dot paper and free hand cut a ton of circles and went from there.


I did another hand cut title for this page - loving that look lately, and easy to do if you want to add some color with out layers of paper bulk.



It's tough to see in the main photo, but I added some of the vellum from the kit to add "rings" to the page, both in the center and the bottom and top two corners. I stitched them down and then tucked the hand cut circles in and around them and stitched some more.


I didn't want to the page to be too busy, but I still feel like it is missing something. likely journaling! lol I really should add a journaling card or two to that bottom right area to fill it in. I am not good with complete white space these days.



That is it for me today!! I will be back tomorrow with another project. If you are interested in knowing more about the monthly Hip Kits - please stop by the site HERE

No comments: