Monday, March 16, 2015

Scrapbook and Cards Today Spring Issue Sneaks!

Good morning and happy Monday!

The spring issue of Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine is almost ready to go and so I thought I would share a couple sneak peeks of the pages I will have in this issue.


I won't share just what the topic of my assignments were this issue, but they definitely pushed the creativity boundary for me! First up is a single page layout that is pretty springy ;) Any guesses on what the article is about?

 



Next up is a two pager - yep you read that correctly lol! I almost never do two page layouts, for no particular reason other than it is really a lot of space for me to fill! I like a full page and so 2 pagers are actually quite tough. At any rate, here is a sneak of that assignment.... it has a bit of a twist in it, can you tell what it is?

 


Stay tuned as the spring issue will be available very soon! Make sure you head over to the Scrapbook and Cards Today website to download or read your FREE copy online.

No comments: