Monday, March 16, 2015

Bella Blvd - new Bella Buzz is out!

The spring Bella Buzz is now out and I have a page featured in this issue! :)

Katie Rose and I were tasked to use the following on a layout for the newsletter:
the Simply Spring collection
3 different colored clear cuts
Bella Bows

Here is my take on it:



I really wanted to use the clear cuts as the "paper" for my page, and accent with the Simply Spring collection. I used both stickers and paper strips from the collection to divide the page a little.



I added in some fun large Enamel Dots from Bella to the Clear Cuts in a few different places. I LOVE these dots, I only have a couple colors and really could use a zillion in all the colors!


To check out the FREE Bella Buzz newsletter - just head over to the Bella Blog HERE and get your copy!

No comments: