Sunday, March 01, 2015

Silhouette - Simply Adore You

Hello hello! I hope you are having a good day - I am stopping by to share a page I made for Silhouette this month using some fabulous Karla Dudley cut files.

I adore the stacked sentiments in the Silhouette Design store and used on on this page here:



I really kept it quite simple, just using the diecut shapes simply stitched down and a small amount of enamel dots and canvas stars by Simple Stories



Making this page was quite simple, just some basic cardstock and a My Mind's Eye Jubilee paper pad. I love the bold colors and patterns in the collection and had fun diecutting a bunch of simple shapes to create pattern on my page.



Hope you like it! I am in major mojo these days and have lots of projects to share with you :) Stay tuned for more :)

No comments: