Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Scrapbook and Cards Today and a free cut file!

Good morning! I am happy to be sharing this month's Scrapbook and Cards Today Magazine free cut file with you today!

This month's is a simple and fun one. Perfect for all different projects.

Here is what the freebie looks like:


Cute one right? I wanted to make something simple but fun and could be used on both masculine and girly pages alike. I went with masculine as my poor boys have been taking a back seat in the scrapping department these days. Bad mama.

I pulled out some new Basic Grey Adrift to create this page.



Once I diecut all the triangles out of different patterns from the Basic Grey line, I just layered them together to create piecharts of sorts. I had this in mind when I created the cut file over a month ago. Sometimes, I have an idea in my head for how to use the file when I create it... sometimes not.

 


I hope you will like this cut file!!! It really is quite versatile, I have a few other ideas rolling in my head for it already!
To download the cut file for FREE - click HERE

I have my good buddy Kristine Davidson joinging me on the Scrapbook and Cards Today blog using this same cut file... please stop by the blog and check out how she used the same cut file!

No comments: