Saturday, April 11, 2015

Kind heart, fierce mind- Fancy Pants

Good morning!!! It has been such a whirlwind around our house lately. My grandmother passed about 2 weeks ago and it has really made me think about how life really does pass you by sometimes. 

I grabbed the Fancy Pants collection Flutter and this photo of my son and got to work. Now, the Flutter collection IS pretty girly. There are lots of pink patterns...but there is a great masculine side to it too! I gravitated to those colors for this page about my oldest son.



See, lots of teal, navy and gold - with some soft touches of pink intertwined make for a masculine page. I added some Fancy Pants cork star embellishments along with buttons, stickers and a journaling card too for my title.



Those cork stars are great with a couple stickers on the centres to add a touch of colour. I know that this collection is shipping - if you haven't seen it in your local LSS = please ask for it, or you can snag some at Scrapbook.com, My Scraps and More and A Cherry On Top too!


No comments: