Friday, May 01, 2015

Let the interNational Scrapbook day celebrations begin!

There are so many great scrapbook celebrations going on at different sites, I am excited to be a part of a couple !

I was on a design team several years ago for a Canadian website that is super friendly and fun called Skrap N Chat. They are hosting a weekend long crop with the theme of "Throwback Thursday". Since I was on the DT a while back, they asked if I would offer up a challenge and I did!

I chose to use an old and new photo, add journaling about it and use a new collection at the same time.

Here is what I came up with for the challenge:


I used a cut file from my new cut shop - JustNick for the background 





If you have time and want to join in on a fun celebration for NSD - stop by Skrap N Chat - I will be there at 7:00 CST for my challenge... it's not just open to Canadians either! Everyone is welcome :)

No comments: