Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Let me take a selfie - Fancy Pants

May is already here - can you believe it!! I think it is time to start scrapping some of my photos from last summer. The new Office Suite collection by Fancy Pants Designs is great for summer photos !



A new addition to the Fancy Pants Designs collection is the new Instapacks - there are fun small mini albums with a complete diecut or label pack to add to it! The come with frames and basically everything you need to complete a mini album fast! I chose to use the embellies to layer on my pages, the frames and a bunch of die cut shapes.

 
How pretty are the gold accents right? I love it when products are made to make your life easier! To check out the entire Fancy Pants Designs collection, check it all out on their website HERE


No comments: