Thursday, May 07, 2015

More Felicity Jane April kit + cut file

I had a little time on NSD to play with the April kit from Felicity Jane! If you haven't heard of Felicity Jane before, they are kits with exclusive papers and lots of fun goodies inside, including a great stamp set each month.

Here is another page I created using the #WIDN April kit



I used a couple of my JustNick cut files too - Open Triangles and WORD. I love the variation that the triangle cut provides. I was able to use a lot of the different Felicity Jane exclusive papers and both sides too, using both the inside and outside of the triangle shape.





I used one of the words in the WORD cut file for part of my title. It is perfect for layering and easily mixes with other fonts and stickers.



To check out what is in the May "Just Sayin" Felicity Jane kit - pop over to their website HERE


No comments: