Monday, July 06, 2015

Hip Kit Club June kits!

Good morning!!! Did you have a good weekend?? Our was pretty busy, but back to the routine today. The kids are out of school now here too, but that is a whole other story!




I am just stopping in to share a page I created using the June Hip Kit Club kits.











The kits for June are full of Crate Paper Poolside. I love the soft and pretty colors and thought they paired well with these summery ice cream photos of our first trip for ice cream a few weeks ago. How cute are these Crate Paper diecuts mixed with the wood enamel buttons and Freckled Fawn chipboard stars.







I really love piecing together different sizes and shapes of paper and mixed up lots of bits on this page, mostly using up my scraps from the kit ... although I did not use up much as my kits were PACKED this month! So many good things.








To find out more about the Hip Kit Club kits - just stop by their website and get the details ! Of all the kit clubs I have been involved with, I can honestly say this one is the best!

No comments: