Saturday, September 26, 2015

Hip Kit Club - cards!

Good morning!! I am always happy to be on the blog bright and early on the weekend - this week I have a couple cards made with the September Hip Kit Club kits! I really wanted to use some of the yellow Dylusions paint from the color add-on and decided I would try to add some splashes of color to some quick cards!

  Cards

 I simply added some swipes of yellow paint to the cards where I wanted the sentiments to be placed. I ended up adding a little more around the edges to balance out the color a bit.

   just for you card

On this first card, I added the paint over part of a messed up rub on and it helps hide my boo boo a bit :)



 This cards is all about color ! I wanted to use the balloons from the Amy Tangerine Rise  and Shine Ephemera pack and layered it over some dry paint with a stamped sentiment from my stash.

  Hooray for today card


 I fell in love withe the kraft and woodgrain papers in the kits this month and used them on all my cards too. I diecut a pattern from my cut file store (Pie Chart Lace) and added some papers to the back side with papers from the kits, adding the whole thing with foam adhesive to the kraft card base.

  Happy birthday DAY

 On this last card, I used all my leftovers, adding in some torn washi tape from the booklet and a floral diecut that I cut in half tucked under a strip of woodgrain paper.

  Its your birthday cars

 Well, that's it for me today! Thanks for stopping by the blog and see you next weekend!



No comments: